Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on December, 14, 2020
Chickpeas is one of the common legumes been in use for a long time. It is believed to be one of, if not the oldest cultivated vegetables. Two types of Chickpeas are cultivated nowadays—the Desi chickpeas are produced in India, Mexico and Ethiopia. However, the Kabuli chickpeas are commonly developed in Northern Africa, Afghanistan, Southern Europe, Pakistan and Chile.
All about chickpeas
Chickpeas, also usually known as Garbanzo beans, are botanically categorized as Cicer arietinum of the plant family 'Fabaceae'. Being an annual crop and used as a substantial feed for Humans and Livestock, Desi Black Chickpeas Manufacturers are providing a huge quantity of this legume. Both Kabuli and desi black chickpeas are a significant source of Protein in Vegan and Vegetarian diets. The consumption of Chickpeas and other pulses is becoming more popular as people recognize the nutritional value of them and other Pulses.
Only a small portion of its Chickpea crop is consumed with the majority shipped to India amongst other countries. Dahl Chickpeas is one of the most popular varieties from the Desi black Chickpeas.
The nutritional content of Chickpeas:
Chickpeas are high in
• B Group Vitamins (Thiamine, Niacin, Folate, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid and Vitamin B12) Vitamin, C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
• They are high in Zinc, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous and Potassium. Per 100g of Chickpeas contain around 8g of Dietary Fibre.
• Chickpeas are high in Lysine, which aids in producing hormones an amino acid used by the body for many functions comprising muscle repair and maintaining muscle mass.
Benefits of using chickpeas bought from Desi Black Chickpeas Supplier in India:
• Packed with nutrients
• May help keep your appetite under control
• Rich in plant-based protein
• May help you manage your weight
• Support blood sugar control
• May benefit digestion
• May protect against certain chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer and heart disease
Chickpeas can be incorporated into the diet in many ways.
• Chickpeas form the basis of Hummus i.e. famous dip or spread consumed throughout the Middle East and popular in other countries. To make Hummus, Chickpeas are cooked then mashed and combined with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic. There is also a Chickpea Guacamole where Hummus is combined with Avocado.
• Chickpeas should be soaked overnight to soften. This can dramatically reduce cooking time. Many online Desi Black Chickpeas supplier make these available in cans, which are ideal if soaking is not an option.
• Stir Chickpeas through soups for flavour or add to soups and stews for filler, nutritional value and thickening.
• Use with other vegetables with your favourite meat dish or substitute meat for Vegan and Vegetarian diets.
• Desi black chickpeas are ideally added to fresh salads, including Pasta salads and summer leaf salads.
Whom to choose and why?
There are many desi black chickpeas suppliers in India from whom you can place your order for desi or other chickpeas. With an enthusiastic mindset, they aim to deliver their customers with the best services to transport desi black peas to them. They pay attention to the notion that their customers receive only the finest quality of products.
Following are the salient features of Desi Black Chickpeas Supplier in India
• Timely delivery
• Bulk supply
• Affordable pricing and
• Ethical business practices
This entry was posted on December, 14, 2020 at 13 : 21 pm and is filed under Desi Black Chickpeas. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.